Tavi and The City




Hello Tavi Blazer by Wish!
Thank you for coming into my life!
I may sleep with you tonight in all of your dusty pinkness.


7 peeps said something:

  1. Great outfit!

    http://cappuccinowithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the bracelet with ring detail. stunning outfit post xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this look and I'm pretty sure I NEED that bracelet/rings combo!!!


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! I love the chain bracelet. It's very edgy. Also love how you cinched in the waist with the belt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the look that I saw on Lookbook and brought me to your blog. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x