My Birthday Wishlist


 
My Birthday Wishlist - August 21st

White iPad 2
iPad carry case from Sportsgirl
 Sui Dreams by Anna Sui (WHY has this been discontinued?!)
Elizabeth and James Cuff
Endless supply of Polaroid film
Babyliss curling iron
And a ticket to New York

That's the thing about getting older... The wishlists get bigger and more expensive but the list of people who feel like they should buy you presents get smaller! Coz now there's a new generation of kids in the family to get presents for. Does it matter that I haven't grown up and never will?

Mum - are you reading this?  Hehe :)




2 peeps said something:

  1. I soooo agree... Lucky my man buys my expensive wish list goodies ... Sometimes I get them early ... And manage to score another prezzie on my birthday .. Heehee...

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x