Sun Chaser



 
The pockets of sun are few and far between right now in Sydney as the leaves start to grow back on the trees. I've never experienced a need for summer like I'm feeling right now. I think I took the amazing weather in my hometown of Perth for granted all those years growing up.
So now I'm soaking up every little ray that I can get!

Loving cut-off tees right now, I've hardly taken this GLAMOUR KILLS one off, I feel so 1990's haha.

Sorry I've been away - I just moved house and will be posting all sorts of little things this week before I head to Bali next week! Including a post about my new Rainbow coloured hair - YES I did it!!

Tee: c/o Glamour Kills
Shorts: DIY denim cutoffs
Chain Glove: MojoMade - Buy HERE
Gold Eagle Ring: Lotus Mendes



Follow my blog with bloglovin
Join ClubMojo for Members only stuff  

1 peeps said something:

  1. I love this outfit, it suits you well.
    I moved house last week too, but 360 km far from my parents home. It was difficult, but I'm back with my boyfriend in our apartment.
    I was a little disappointed about your hair, cause in this pics you don't have a rainbow! But I'm still waiting to see them!
    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x