The MojoMade Capsule Collection!


Excitement.
The capsule collection that I've designed for Azuki is hitting stores across Australia right now!!
It's a 14-piece line including a couple of print tees that I designed up with sketches and graphic art (my faves!) I'll list all the local retailers that are stocking the collection as soon as I can but for now...

The full collection is available in my online store.
For a limited time from now until November 20th - all pieces from my collection will be available at http://mojomade.bigcartel.com
Following that a select number of garments will remain available... There is a limited number of what's available so it's probably a good idea to order whatever you like quickly to of course, save bitter disappointment hehe :)

I hope you enjoy the collection I've been working on for the past 6 months and look out for weekly features here at MojoMade on all sorts of ways you can style the garments...
And if you like specials, discounts and exclusive competitions, join up to ClubMojo to gain access to all sorts of things, just for members!






7 peeps said something:

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x