Beginning Boutique does Print!


One thing I love love love about Beginning Boutique is that they send little personal cards with their orders, lollipops and even tote bags! I've now officially got a new "Gig" bag for my leads, microphone, guitar stand and tamourine. Of course, only completed with my faux-fur-fox-tail found last winter in Sportsgirl.
 
Check out their latest range of goodies including brands like One Teaspoon, Stylestalker, Unif Clothing and many more! ❤


BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR







9 peeps said something:

  1. aw this all seems so you! and the fact that they add that personal little note makes them stand out xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when they do things like that! It makes the purchase seem so much more personal and makes you want to go back there. Birdsnest does something similar - writes a personal note with a tote bag. I definitely want to check this website out now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fabulous when they go above and beyond isn't it... judging by those photos I could do some irreparable damage to my bank balance there

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute bag with fox tail! love that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, we have an instant crush on your blog! And the second pics in this post is just our favorite!! Gotta follow your blog for sure! Oh and thanks for your sweet comment on out previous post!;D If you have more time, we hope you could drop by for our new blogpost.

    Love,
    MLU the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuuute bag! :)

    xoxo,
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are both really pretty girls! I seriously love the floral print, it looks so summery! The other prints look fabulous too, great collection xxx

    http://velvetpassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. que lindos estampados..tu blog me gusta mucho..te invito al mio si te gusta nos seguimos va ;)
    besos linda..

    www.trendyinmexico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would be great if you could check us out at www.trendpost.com.au, we're new!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x