Creative Video Challenge #2 - Live in Bondi

The second installment of my 2012 creative video challenge.
Where each fortnight I'll be uploading a new video. See the first one here.
This video mash-up was shot at one of my gigs for the Bondi Open Air Cinemas here in Sydney.
When the vocals and percussion starts looping, I'm using my feet to create the layers on 'Jimi' my Digitech Jamman

LISTEN to my music here. WATCH more videos here.

Tank & crop top by Mink Pink thanks to Market HQ
Peace Beads Bracelet by Cat Hammill
Skirt by Wish

BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR





14 peeps said something:

  1. I like the video with the Bondi beach view. :-)

    Nathalie
    http://nathaliecalifornie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a beautiful neck of the woods... Glad you like xx

      Delete
  2. Omg you've got amazing voice woman! And you are so beautiful. I'm lucky that I found this blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you found it!! Thanks for the kind words, babe. Have you checked out the Boticca giveaway? Get on it! hehe :)

      Delete
    2. I'm so glad you found it!! Thanks for the kind words, babe. Have you checked out the Boticca giveaway? Get on it! hehe :)

      Delete
  3. wow you have an amazing voice, its so unique i love it!!! glad i found your blog, im really enjoying it! your style is wonderful, i love all your outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. imp sourcegreat post to read this pageyou can find out more this pagelook here

    ReplyDelete
  5. replica bags forum read h9z37s5a67 replica bags in london click resources s0s35h5m68 best replica bags online replica evening bags helpful site v9d99a2z58 7a replica bags wholesale replica bags in uk k7k50z9j64

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x