February Round Up

 
FEBRUARY INSPIRATION IMAGES
SEE FULL POST HERE
This month has been filled with so many new things, clearing out many cobwebs (I don't mean literally, I mean in the dark corners of my life!!) and lots of ideas, inspiration and moments of "Ahhhh... this is my life"... I feel crazy lucky to finally be in this place where the stars seem to be aligning. Creatively I'm feeling challenged in all areas - lots of live gigs happening, travel, writing new music and some exciting fashion projects are on the move... More to come on that later!

For now, here's a round-up of the last month or so on MojoMade.

MOST POPULAR POST: COUNTRY VICTORIA
SEE FULL POST HERE 


POLYVORE: LIKE A ROLLING STONE
SEE FULL POST HERE

DIY: JEWELRY DISPLAY BRANCH
SEE FULL POST HERE


VIDEO: SNEAK PEEK IN MELBOURNE
SEE FULL POST HERE


LOOKBOOK.NU OUTFIT FEATURE
SEE FULL BLOGPOST HERE




GIVEAWAY: BOTICCA
CLICK HERE TO ENTER - ENDS MARCH 2nd


SOCIAL MEDIA PLUG: TWITTER
This month I started up a new twitter account just for my blog. 
If you're already following @MorganJoanel please also follow @MojoMadeBlog 
to get all the updates on new posts and giveaways!

❤ Mojo x

BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR




9 peeps said something:

  1. I'm your new follower! :) I love the creativity on the jewelry display branch, simple yet lovely <3 I think your style is chic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun... Have you made your own jewelry banch yet? So easy! Thanks for followwing - stay in touch xx

      Delete
  2. Love this a lot!
    xo

    mydutchfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear that... Don't be a stranger babe. xx

      Delete
  3. I love their outfits on LookBook are so beautiful! kisses.

    baudafranci.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks beautiful Franci... Thanks for saying hi.. xx

      Delete
  4. I love love love this triangle necklace! Where the hell did you get it? *envy*
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello:
    now im following your blog and invited you to know the mine...
    http://todoeldiadecompras.blogspot.com
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pics! i still can get enough from the animal jewels


    http://goldielondon.blogspot.com/2012/02/diy-chunky-chain-neckalce.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x