Like a Rolling Stone.

Like a Rolling Stone.


I'm on Polyvore! Follow me if you're there too: mojomade.polyvore.com

It seems I haven't worn full length bottoms in...well... a VERY long time. I could totally get through the Aussie winter in shorts and tights and maxi's but like I said the other day - I'm in a rut! COLOUR PLEASE!  So I'm on the lookout for some turquoise jeans, Miss Selfridge Skinny Jeans pictured and - found some similar here at Market HQ. And can't lust enough over that Wildfox Tee

And anything by Ms Nicole Richie doesn't go astray (Antler Earrings: House of Harlow 1960)

Happy weekend! Fill it with some bright colours and Warhol thoughts ❤ Mojo x
 

BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   LOOKBOOK.NU







30 peeps said something:

  1. Replies
    1. My eyes are always attracted to turquoise! My fave colour!! xx

      Delete
  2. Oooh LOVE the Wildfox top too and the leather jacket is to die for!!!!

    xoxo
    daringcoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome are those boots!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with those turquoise pants.. just perfect with leather!
    xo,
    LMQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bright & black, day & night - I love it too!! xx

      Delete
  5. love the jacket!! omg i need that
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leather and tassels... Match made in rock n' roll heaven!! x

      Delete
  6. That leather jacket looks awesome

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love leather chic and those boots and the jacket are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those boots and the city streets is all I need... Thanks babe :) x

      Delete
  8. Hi!thak u for your comment on my blog :) i'm following u now, but it's your turn :)

    follow me


    WWW.CELYNEGLAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love those pants and that top <3 this outfit would look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the look!

    Xo, Maria Luiza
    http://www.batomnosdentes.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that tshirt!! I want it! Have a great weekend! Would love to hear what you think of my latest post today! Thanks, doll!

    xx
    Caitlin
    http://hauteeyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Awesome, awesome, AWESOME!!!! hehe... Thanks babe. Love to you xxx

      Delete
  13. Looooove your little look posts. Am defo a fan

    www.assweetascherrypie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totes defo?? Awesomeness!! hehe. Thanks baby :) xx

      Delete
  14. the leather jacket is pure awesomeness, LOVE!!!<3
    and warhol's awesome, too, of course! xx

    http://coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing! I love the leather jacket.

    Thanks for the comment dear!
    Your blog is great! Would you like to follow each other :-)?


    Anna,
    StyleMakes-Sense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful. Your blog is very inspiring. Keep up the native spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just came across your blog and so glad I did, you have a beautiful fashion sense and your posts have kept me well entertained :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x