Trippin' on One Teaspoon via Polyvore

Trippin' on One Teaspoon



The 2012 winter collection from One Teaspoon is totally trippin' in psychadelic Rock N Roll (see some of the first drop lookbook here). This dress reminds me of my grandmother (in the coolest way - she was wearing mini dresses patterned like this well into her 50's and always doing cartwheels!!) so it's pretty high on my wishlist right now!

I like to use Polyvore to create looks with pieces I already own, things I like/want and always keep it relevant to my own style. Like the Evil Twin dress above that I got from Market HQ - seen in this post and this video.


And dream big x


BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR






10 peeps said something:

  1. Great choice!! love the edgy side! :)

    xoxo,
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That evil twin dress is just amazing, I've never seen one like it before!! =D I love the set you've put together here =)
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... It's incredible!! I'm so glad you like it...;) xx

      Delete
  3. the shoes and necklace are a must have!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all that jewellery!

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x