Video Post: Playin' in Melbourne.

**Filmed with iPhone 8mm App / Edited with iMovie.

A sneak peek on the road in Melbourne last week... This is the first installment of fortnightly videos that I'll be posting via YouTube! See images from this show here.

I've set a challenge for myself to keep creating.
Sometimes you get caught up in the day to day and forget what makes you smile. I mean, what really makes you smile. Creating music and art is what keeps me ticking - so as of now, I'll be challenging myself to deliver video content every fortnight via my Youtube Channel... 
Sometime music, sometimes artistic and sometimes behind the scenes on fashion projects and all the things that come with being a musician and fashion designer. Who knows what will happen as this MojoTrain picks up speed! Hehe

I would love you to come on the ride and I hope this can inspire you to tap into your own creative time-bomb and set the fuse alight!

Tell me: What is your creative passion??

Follow my Music Twitter (@morganjoanel) and my Fashion Twitter (@mojomadeblog) and catch up on all my videos over on my YouTube Channel.

Happy Inspiration x
 
BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   LOOKBOOK.NU







11 peeps said something:

  1. thanks for sharing your music! really liking it! will look forward to more videos, behind the scenes, etc....
    i also wanted to bring out my creative side so started with one diy ;) and have plans to do more. come by time to time. i'll be doing the same!!

    xx jin @ her imajination

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're most welcome Jin - I just make my stuff and put it here hoping to inspire or entertain so thank YOU for taking the time to comment :)
    Heart Shaped TEA BAGS?? Ingenious!!!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wohoo, thank you so much for posting this! This is exactly the right time I'm reading this. These days (it's winter also) I catch myself not being very happy. And having creative blockades. But - you are so damn right - in the end only creating makes me smile. And the only way to get rid of blockades is creating. Perhaps I'll try the everyday-spit-something-out method too, if I find the time.

    I love dancing, writing, making music as well, taking photographs and drawing as well.

    Hang in there, girl. I'm excited to see all your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, forgot something important: Sending love from Berlin/Germany.

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for the kind words all the way from Berlin. I can't wait to visit Germany - I feel it calling my name... I'm so glad you've found some inspiration from my post and I hope you're making the most of it... I loved hearing from you and hope you'll stay in touch... Thanks honey! xxx

      Delete
  4. Nice post. I totally agree with you. This is such a great goal to have, it's so easy to late life get in the way of our passions, and then we just get stressed and unhappy because we don't have a healthy outlet for expression. That is how I feel about it anyway. I don't know if I have a one particular creative passion, but I would say creativity as a whole is a passion for me. I really like writing and it's very therapeutic to me, but sometimes I feel like I just NEED to draw, or paint or do some graphic design work and that makes me feel a lot better than writing sometimes. It all depends on how I'm feeling.

    You're so right though. Creativity=smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to THAT, sister!! All things creative is therapeutic for me - the challenge is to find the time. I think that thought process just needs to be adjusted a little to have time keep up with you! It's so important for me to have time out to create anything I want - without being critiqued by anyone but me... Thanks so much for your comment and I really hope you stay in touch and keep me updated with your creations!
      Much love. xx

      Delete
  5. Great video! I really enjoyed. Have a lovely week <3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am having a lovely week - thank you... I'm glad you liked my video and if you feel like please jump onto iTunes and grab my single 'Devil's In The Detail' by Morgan Joanel... If you're into it of course... hehe xx

      Delete
  6. Nice music! I like it! :)

    Xo, Maria Luiza
    http://www.batomnosdentes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie... My single is on iTunes if you wanna divulge - 'Devil's In The Detail' by Morgan Joanel... Peace. xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x