The Hunter Wellington

The Hunter Wellington
So all this crappy weather and non-stop rain has had me thinking about all the walking I do since I don't have a car... HOW will I get by now that half the city is flooded? 
I'll be honest, the last time I thought about wellies/gum boots/galoshas was when I was about 3 years old and it hasn't crossed my mind since. Until now, for some reason. (Probably because I've just realised I don't own any water-proof shoes and seriously... the city is flooded!)

My fave thing that Hunter do are these White Tiger Cuff Socks. Brilliant.


Hunter socks

And now I just have to CHOOSE which pair... and that could take forever - I'll keep you posted :)


BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR





6 peeps said something:

  1. those poppy red ones ROCK. The union jacks are pretty irresistible, too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the Union Jack's!!!!!!! NEED NEED NEED!!!!!

    xoxo
    daringcoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hunter wellies, I'd go cranberry red, silver, jade green, pink, poppy red or purple. Haha oh god don't know how I would manage to chose so good luck!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! great picks mojo! :)

    xoxom
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the black snakeskin style ones! But only because I'm boring and don't wear bright coloured shoes :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. back every day. It’s great to have a place like this. I’ll come often. Great work! 메이저사이트

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright