The All Seeing Ice Cream

 
Tee: One Family   |   Shorts: One Teaspoon   |  Necklace: Lotus Mendes   | Peace Ring: Low Luv from Love of Eos

I'm going to admit it, it's gone on long enough and I feel I need to tell you... I've been stealing clothes from my bf's drawer! Tshirts, singlets and shirts - I'm guilty of it all - rolling the sleeves up, tying a knot around the waist, belting an oversize...

So, recently something new has entered the borrow-sphere-wardrobe! Let me introduce One Family
My mate Kal started up this little label with tees and sweaters but I doubt it'll be long before it blows up. The quality and attention to detail is out of this world and the artwork is ridiculous (like the All Seeing Ice-Cream Tee above). It's like a pop-art version of Dahli meets street style graffiti... Anyways, you can check out everything One Family has to offer weekly at the Bondi Markets or buy online here.

And you'll be seeing a whole lot more here coz I kinda stocked up, like a bear about to hibernate for the winter.

Mojo x 




BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM



16 peeps said something:

  1. killer outfit! p.s -- the minute i get my next paycheck, im buying the chain glove you made (if you even have any left!!)

    www.amannequinaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. creepy t shirt . it's a sign of the illuminati , the all seeing eye .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your acessories. All of them are adorable in every outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look perfect! I love your shorts :)
    xoxo


    www.fashion-ily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look, very rock chick. You look like Levis ad!
    Kate x
    @memoirswardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cool blues, funky T-shirt, and the purple of the necklace really works with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool shirt!

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ei, you look great! This top is so cool!!!
    xoxo

    http://www.sparklyfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cool, love it! the bracelets are amazing! xx

    http://coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfit!! fIERCE! :)

    XOXO,
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the tee! and those shorts and accessories are just plain awesome. You look stunning.

    Following you now

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the outfit,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x