March Round Up

INSPIRATION: 5 WAYS TO MAKE SOMEONE'S DAY




HIGHLIGHT: I'M ON A T-SHIRT IN ZARA
SEE FULL POST HERE


OUTFIT INSPO: AZTEC DARKNESS 








VIDEO: "GYPSY PRIDE" SKETCH & PAINT
SEE FULL POST HERE
 
 
LOOKBOOK.NU: "SIMPLE WHITE TEE"
SEE FULL POST HERE

SOCIAL MEDIA PLUG: INSTAGRAM
I'll be on Instagram and twitter for most of my trip to the US during April 
 Find me under @mojomade or follow here: followgram.me/mojomade 
 



Don't forget to enter the ridiculously awesome giveaway featuring 
my original designs for the upcoming MojoMade Tank Collection :)
xx


BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM



3 peeps said something:

  1. I loved all of them specially the first post :)
    Oh btw It's great that you're coming to N.Y yay!
    Thought I must warn you it's kinda chilly over here, but I don't think that's enough to stop you from having fun right? Lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ey dear!!!I saw this t-shirt with our photo in Bershka!!!In Leon(Spain),i remembered you in this moment!!wow!1this girl is one of my favouritesblogger!!
    Kisses from Madrid!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. u r crazy talented. i went directly to your Youtube and subscribed. that blow technique is soooo cool and your freehand sketching is so smooth and natural. its so amazing watching you paint/sketch. I really hope you put out more of those videos or more pics of your work.

    Sam
    fashionboner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x