Somedays Lovin' | MAD RAVEN | Winter Lookbook



 
If you don't know Tobacco and Leather yet, you should be shaming on yourself right now... The effortlesly cool and intricately talented artist and blogger behind this winter collaboration with Someday's Lovin is Abbey Watkins and you can get to know her here.

She has the artistry of Rock N Roll witchery down to a tee. 
Think surrealism intertwined with rebellious adult imagery, where art meets pure sex.
A perfect match up with the ever intriguing Australian label (and one of my personal faves) Someday's Lovin'. They sure know how to rock an artist-meets-blogger-meets-fashion collab! Remember the collab with Mandy Shadforth from Oracle Fox?


Maroon. Knit. Velvet. Fur. Cut-outs. 
See more of the Mad Raven collection here.

from the lights of LA
Mojo x


BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM



9 peeps said something:

  1. so funky!

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing I love it all. Alex looks smokin hot as usual!
    xx

    georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are incredible! The pieces are fantastic, and the photos are just stunning!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY GORGEOUS! I just saw you wewrw following me on twitter and I came to visit your blog, WOW! great mix of fashion an rock and roll, congratulations for a perfect style! I´ll be following you by google and bloglovin, so if you want to follow me back I´ll be glad...

    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing blogoutfits !
    love them all

    xoxo Janamarie

    ps: feel free to comment or follow my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x