Girly Florals and Boyfriend Blazers

 
 Shorts: Mink Pink from Market HQ   |   Denim Shirt: Forever 21   |   Leopard Bag: Beginning Boutique   |   Skull Ring: Lotus Mendes   |   Peace Rng: Low Luv from Love Of Eos   |   Socks: American Apparel   |   Oversize Blazer: Stolen from the BF

I don't know if you've gotten this from my posts but I'm not much of a floral, girly-girl type... If I've got a really pretty piece I like to accentuate it with something a little more edgy - which brings me to these floral shorts by Mink Pink... I was browsing the Market HQ online store (choosing more of my HUGE $10,000 wardrobe that I won with the MHQ Style Off) when these scrumptious little denims caught my eye. 

Something about the large floral print and deep, rich colours make them a lot more appealing (and versatile) than some of the other floral prints I've been seeing lately. I actually bought them in a larger size than I normally wear so I can have the option of wearing them high-waisted too. 

The oversized blazer was stolen from my boy's side of the wardrobe and works really well when teamed with something more feminine - and of course, the thigh-high socks by American Apparel mean I can continue wearing shorts throughout the Australian winter. Hehe :)

These shorts remind me of autum leaves...
Snapped on Instagram (followme under @morganjoanel)
luv Mojo x



BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM



20 peeps said something:

  1. The shorts are very cool without being too girlie. Love the blazer you paired it with.

    Much love,
    SDMxx
    http://daringcoco.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great mix of feminine and masculine. Love the shorts and blazer.

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great combo ;))) You look beautiful :)

    Sandra
    Stop by - Where are my keys?

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool short cool closed shirt...I like!

    Sorry that I could not give a feedback earlier. Please excuse the long abstinence.

    I would be glad if you visit me again.

    Denimtarian.Blogspot.com
    Denimtarian.Blogspot.com
    Denimtarian.Blogspot.com
    Denimtarian.Blogspot.com
    Denimtarian.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! All the pieces look great together <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute shorts. love this look!!! Beautiful.

    xoxo,
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. No doubt, you're the coolest girl ever! I love everything you do and you look amaaaaaazing! :-)

    xo from far, far away Austria ;-)
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the whole outfit girl! im starting to like blazers on casual days too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are pretty much my style icon! Wish I would wear the outfits you od
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this soo much ♥

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm the same with florals - they're just not me because I'm not into girly/pretty style things - but these floral shorts have a tough edge to them which I like! And I love how the blazer is the same length as the shorts xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A pretty girl with a beautiful style! I love as much as i can do :D
    Where are the shoes from? :)

    Loves ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love everything about this outfit, speacially th floral shorts! Your style seems so effortless for you!

    http:///riley-ellise@blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look beautiful with that outfit, the shorts are lovely! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never seen a blazer over a chambray shirt, but I really like how you've done it here! Unique but so cool!

    ~Jacy

    http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hot and edgy look. Love it. The frames rock!

    Miss Bias : )
    www.missbias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. leunumcrus_ne-Buffalo Melissa Anderson click
    eranusfer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright