I'm in Dicko's Music Clip for Celebrity Apprentice Australia!


 
Last night was the final episode for Celebrity Apprentice Australia - and I helped Dicko out with his winning video clip! It was a total blast working with him and the gorgeous Miss Universe Australia, Jesinta Campbell. (Yes she's just as sweet and taaaall in person hehe)

We filmed it all in one day and whilst musically it's nothing like what I do - I was so grateful to be helping out for Dicko's charity of choice and that he wanted to pay the love forward in giving an Aussie musician a leg up.

So now I'm getting all these questions over twitter and email asking about THOSE SHORTS! I styled myself of course, and if you're a regular reader of my blog you'll recognize the gold sequin hotties as Tight Tigers. Here's a few ways I've styled them before - the first look is basically what I wore in the clip above, so check the full blog post out for the rest of the clothes links x
 
"Playin' in Melbourne Town" FULL POST HERE. 
   
"My Evil Twin" FULL POST HERE  
"Blitzkrieg Bop" FULL POST HERE
"Tight Like a Tigerrrr" FULL POST HERE 




WANNA STEAL MY STYLE?
Try these...

Gold Sequin Shorts by Tight Tigers
Chapel tank by UNIF available at Market HQ
Peace Beads bracelet by Cat Hammill
Black Suede Shorts by One Teaspoon
Black Boots by ROC
Peace Ring by LowLuv available at Love of Eos
Blue Goddess Ring by Lotus Mendes

 




BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 



9 peeps said something:

  1. Oh I'm so proud - I'm actually shedding a tear! :')
    Brava!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O no the video won't play :(

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that it sooo cool! and i love the outfits!!!


    www.carizzachua.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sequined shorts so much!

    xoxo,
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome, I feel so bad I missed this but thank God you uploaded the clip! You look amazing and sound beautifully regardless if it's a little different! Loving those shorts!

    Hope you're having a pretty amazing day!
    SDMxx
    http://daringcoco.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats what an awesome opprtunity! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you rock! you are amazing! *.*
    ♥♥

    http://tastemycloset.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aqui les dejo un par de fakes de la actris Miranda Cosgrove y ps espero q les
    guste simon . Incoming search terms: miranda cosgrove desnuda;
    miranda cosgrove hentai. 26.10.2011 · Katrina Kaif Totally Nude Showing Her Sexy Hot Boobs Cute
    Sweet Milky Pink Nipples and Cute Shaved Pussy , Enjoying Sex and Lund
    Penetration in Pussy. Very hot Fake Britney Spears Pussy Picture .

    .. Fake Celeb Sex Tapes Miley Cyrus Blowjob Video Emma Watson Hardcore Fantasy Fuck.
    Feel free to surf my blog : pocket pussy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright