Morgan Joanel and Tim Chaisson - Live in Sydney

 

If you're in Sydney this Wednesday night, I'm hitting my fave stage at Notes in Newtown with the coolest of cool Canadians Tim Chaisson. I've got a bunch of new songs to try out, so I'd love to try them out on you!

Info and tickets are here
If you haven't heard my music yet - here's a little idea... But jeez do I need to film some new stuff! Promise it's coming very soon, the songs are pouring out of me like honey I can't keep up with organising all the filming! If anyone knows of a cloning service I could use it right now!!


 
Oh, and I think your iPod is calling - it wants my single from iTunes, which you can conveniently get here!

LAST CHANCE TO ENTER THIS COMP... GOOD LUCK!


BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM



4 peeps said something:

  1. Sad that I'm not living in Sydney, I would definetely visit this event!




    http://aztecsilver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck at your event!!!

    http://www.thefashionhive.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool music video! I love the unique production of it and all the colors...fantastic! :)

    ~Jacy

    http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sucks that OZ don't have Spotify! Love your music :D

    I wish I stayed in Sydney longer so I could listen to you, but I will be back...soon!


    With love from Sweden

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright