The New Aztecs




Skirt: Motel Rocks   |   Tank: UNIF   |   Sequin Cape: Evil Twin   |   Necklace: Recreational   |   Peace Ring: LowLuv @ Love of Eos   |   Blue Ring & Skull Ring: Lotus Mendes   |   Shoes: Sportsgirl

I have a new obsession. Well two actually, no lets make it three... Meet my new Motel Rocks aztec print skirt, UNIF tank and le pièce de résistance, this sequin cape from the undeniably attention grabbing Evil Twin... All wrapped up in this mojo-perfect combo - I say mojo-perfect because I can't think of anything better to describe myself in one look!

In fact, the cape (and other pieces are all available from Market HQ) is so devine that it's currently doubling as my early morning cardigan when I run out for coffee before I have the chance to get fully functioning - it really dresses up a pair of black harem trackies and completely cancels out the need for any make-up *grins*.

I'll let you in on a little sequin secret I live by... In between shoots and gigs where I'm totally hair and make-upped I like to enjoy the days of 'work' where I can lounge around in 'no-glam' whilst editing photos and videos. But alas, the showgirl in me (from my childhood dancing days - yes I've done A Chorus Line and know how to tap dance) always wants something a little more Gypsy Rose Lee in my day... So the trick is to always put on one thing that's completely rockin' - it makes you feel good while you probably look crap - haha!

Hence, my new Evil Twin, Rossi lipstick from Gorgeous Cosmetics and a pair of geekchic glasses - and voi-la instant feel goodness at home!

Do you have a Sequin Secret to live by?

Here's a little Polyvore inspiration for you... Follow me here.

Now... where's my sequin cardie I need a morning coffeeeeeeeee!!




BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 



17 peeps said something:

  1. I am obsessed with the look!!!! What's better than aztec and sequins put together in an outfit?? NOTHING!!! Amazing style!! Love ittt <3

    Visit my blog!!!

    xx Clar Real

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the outfit! Especially the rings, just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cape!! love the skirt. Love everything!!! =)

    ♥Etaduran
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This skirt is seriously cool! Love the bright geometric print and the shape...I've been wearing so many skirts of this type these days!

    ~Jacy

    http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooove the sequin cape hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cool look!
    Recently I post very similar one on my blog - outfit with the skirt from Fashion Against AIDS (H&M), which I combined with only black garments :))

    Desislava
    http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a gorgeous outfit! I love every piece of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything of this outfit!

    http://thezenit.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look sooooo amazing and I love this outfit!

    http://www.janaloreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sequin cape is amazing! I need it in my life! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah cool look! Love the shirt! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look phenomenal. i love your accessories! and your tip for feeling good when you look crap :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your style so much! You look really fantastic ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright