Rockabilly-Glitterbilly


 
 Boots: Betts   |   Leggings: Mink Pink @ Market HQ   |   Shirt: DIY from Forever 21    |   Claw Ring: Beginning Boutique   |   Skull Ring: Lotus Mendes
From here on in, these babies will be known as my MOON BOOTS! I will wear them with glittery pride leaving a trail of sparkle-dust in my wake, brightening the day of all who see my feet moon-walking. And pissing off anyone with carpet.

And a little tip when you can't find the exact thing that's in your mind? Buy something that's close enough and hack at it with scissors, add buttons, add zippers, hitch it up, dye it or add lace... Get your Edward Scissor hands on! Haha Whatever it's missing - you can add it to make it truly unique. 

After I couldn't find the right colour or cut off denim shirt/vest that I wanted - I got this long sleeved denim shirt from Forever 21 in Times Square when I was in New York last month. 

Shirt... meet Scissors.







BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 



23 peeps said something:

  1. omg! lovely shoes <3

    xoxo,
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Beautful...
      Love The Living Closet xx

      Delete
  2. super shoes!!! it's sparkling gorg~

    www.carizzachua.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous boots! <3

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like Sahra... Thanks for visiting xx

      Delete
  4. super cool DIY to that top. i love this look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sold on something? Get at it with a pair of scissors!! Hehe xx

      Delete
  5. You look so cool, love your top ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only you can look that good in leather leggings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this ! Where did you find the triangle stud ??
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eBay... But to be perfectly honest with you, I'm not 100% happy with them. I'll letcha know when I find some better ones...
      Thanks babe x

      Delete
  8. Lovely look!!i like so much your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wiked boots

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ★ (・∀・)

    love pictures on your blog :) very nice layout. clean and charming. love your blog.
    I am following you, would you like to follow back? :-)

    my blog (≧∀≦) σ : http://www.christianyuen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. great look. love the shirt!! <3

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright