Grey Days Call for Firey Prints!

Crucifix Sweater: InLoveWithFashion.com   |   Dress: One Teaspoon   |   Clutch: Lookbook Store on eBay
Peace Ring: Low Luv @ Love of Eos   |   Claw Ring: Beginning Boutique   |   Plate Ring: Lotus Mendes   |   Boots: ROC   |   Beanie: Sportsgirl

Grey days call for firey prints... and like I said - I'm in love with this Sirocco print from One Teaspoon! We were out for a late breakfast at Kawa in Surry Hills over the weekend with my mum (who came over from Perth for a few weeks - hence all the #foodstagram posts on instagram!) and tried out my new Sirocco dress, which I promise never to wear with my Sirocco top - haha.

And yes... this happened!






BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 



20 peeps said something:

  1. I love that sweater it is rocking! And those oatmeal biscuits look yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layered look. Your hair is getting really long, too!

    theskinnyblondegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layers and the bright colors against black and cream! So cute!

    ~Jacy

    http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that sweater so much! and the print and color on that dress is amazing

    CRYSTAL HEARTS VINTAGE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE that sweater! Wonderful outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowwww I love it too :) It's from inlovewithfashion.com
      x

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous dress

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look and ur blog! I'm ur new follower, number 1000 :D Congrats!

    Love Lian - virtualfashionview.com
    Have a look at my blog if u like :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lian! You're the lucky 1000!
      Nice blog btw!
      x

      Delete
  8. amazing jumper!
    xoxo


    www.fashion-ily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sweater! <3
    Cheers from Peru.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great look, with such a fun, colorful print!!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing this insightful information. We might get lucky with it. You taught me a lot, and I value how clearly you laid out everything. Even though there are numerous posts on this subject, your writing is superb and knowledgeable. I'd like to give you access to some top-secret information in exchange. Due to its waterfalls, tea plantations, water activities, backwaters, hills and houseboat tours, Kerala is a fantastic place to spend your next vacation. With the aid of the Kerala Tour Package from Lock Your Trip, you can make the trip feasible. Without a doubt, you and your loved ones will create a lot of priceless memories here. To get the most out of this area's incredible water activities, be sure to try them all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x