2012 in Review...


2012 was a year of letting go and moving forward for me personally and in keeping with that I tried my best to only look ahead and stay in the moment. Putting this year-in-review post together has blown my mind at all the things I've done in the past 12 months - and I hope it can inspire you to chase your dreams and have an incredible 2013!


 
MY DESIGNS IN FAMOUS MAGAZINE
The year kicked off with one of my exclusive designs for Azuki making it into Famous Magazine.
Dress like Georgia May Jagger? Couldn't be me awesome than that!
See full post here




MY FACE ON ZARA T-SHIRTS, WORLDWIDE
Then the awesome peeps at Happy Punt put my face on a t-shirt which hit Zara stores all over the world!
See full post here 





I WENT TO HOLLYWOOD & NEW YORK
I worked for two weeks with some of the coolest musos, and managed to fit in a few little fashion hook up's too. Andrew Mukamal interviewed me for "Today's Look"
Watch interview videos here.

 


I WON THE MARKET HQ STYLE OFF!
From thousands of entries I took out the top prize of a $10,000 wardrobe from my favourite online store Market HQ - hence all the awesome clothes I have now hehe



MADE THE COVER OF MX SYDNEY
 In the lead up to a music showcase with the incredible Tim Chaisson from Canada, I was on the cover of MX - at train stations everywhere hehe



 http://l.yimg.com/ea/img/-/120517/160512todaaadicko_17r8ht3-17r8ht4.jpg
 APPEARED ON CELEBRITY APPRENTICE
...as the singer in Dicko's winning video clip - that was something different :)




LAUNCHED THE TEASER COLLECTION OF MOJOMADE T-SHIRTS
3 exclusive designs, each hand detailed with mixes of tie dye and dip dye colours. No two are the same and have almost completely sold out - but you can get 1 here




AUSTRALIAN AMBASSADOR FOR STOLI ORGNL.TV CAMPAIGN
Being a competition for musicians, designers and artists, I was lucky to be chosen as one of the Australian ambassadors, thanks to Polka Dot PR




DESIGNED EXCLUSIVE TOUR MERCHANDISE FOR THE TREWS
I kicked off a new design project with one of Canada's hottest rock bands, The Trews, by designing exclusive tour merchandise for their Australian tour.
See more about the Band T-Shirt Project




TOURED WITH JEFF MARTIN & DESIGNED EXCLUSIVE MERCH
I was lucky enough to support Jeff Martin - the incredible voice of The Tea Party on four of his Australian shows AND designed his tour merch which sold out... Twice!

See the Band T-Shirt Project here



MAKING A RECORD... 
And to round up a great year, I finished recording my brand new EP which will be out in early 2013. Can't wait to share the tunes with you and all the live gigs and music videos that come with it!

So here's to a magical 2013!I'm go gonna work on some resolutions now..
xx








5 peeps said something:

  1. What a fantastic year you had, look forward to seeing you top it in 2013! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey the tshirt right on top with your face printed on it looks cool. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Abdul majid sheikh and I'm an experienced Cv writer at Resume writing services in Oman which is number 1 cv writing services in across oman at very cheap and reasonale price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dress selection is wonderful and unique, and my favorite selection is the Zara T-shirt collection

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x