...And it Was All Yellow

Blazer: Hunt No More @ Market HQ   |   Boots: Betts   |   Shorts: One Teaspoon   |   Rings: Lotus Mendes

Spent yesterday scoping out venues to film my next music video... We're doing a couple of live videos, so you guys will get to see the whole set-up I use on stage then. Anyways, the day included a lot of walking around Sydney-town, hence my studded Warhorse Boots from Betts, and with the sun shining a glorious bright veil over the whole city - I couldn't resist getting my legs out for one last dash before they grey of winter settles in.

One thing I have learned about Sydney weather since moving here 3 years ago is that no matter how bright the sun, how hot the air, or what the weather app on my iPhone says... You must always take a jacket. ALWAYS. Because even if it's 40 degrees at lunch time, chances are it'll be like the winds of Antarctica if you find yourself in the shade of a building. No better way to feel as bright as the sun than with a show stopper in your back pocket like this fluorescent yellow blazer by Hunt No More.

Lucky I have a rad BF... he takes the pictures AND lets me steal his clothes.








24 peeps said something:

  1. awesome jacket, and great photos :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stunning jacket for a great ROCK look!

      Don't miss my last LADY&ROCK outfit...with strass booties!!

      Kisses from
      www.withorwithoutshoes.com
      Win an ARMANI bag!!! - Worldwide Giveaway

      Delete
  2. Looooooooove the jacket and the make-up:) you look so fresh:) i have simmilar boots, so i like em also:) Here spring just started, after loooooooong winter:) So you can come here and show your legs some more:***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'll have to get over there then! :) x

      Delete
  3. Love the jacket! Yellow is a great colour on you x
    http://afinefashionfrenzyblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are always amazing!! Did you move to Sydney just to do music? I would love to move out America for a few years! lol seriously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks babe :) Well I moved to Sydney for all the opportunities that come with a big city - music being the number one for me. In fact, the fashion thing came about since I was here!

      Delete
  5. This is gorgeous - the jacket colour is beauts xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its amazing right! Brightens any grey day :)

      Delete
  6. awesome!! ;)))




    i invite to me too


    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love the jacket! Outfiit suits you really well! X

    Deja Zu

    ReplyDelete
  8. wicked pop of colour!

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the jacket and your shoes
    www.blingsparklesandyou.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ritika. The shoes are from http://betts.com.au

      Delete
  10. Love everything!!

    xx

    visit me
    http://secretpandorasbox.blogspot.tw

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the outfit. Awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x