Back Into The Swing... of 2013




I've been away for nearly 6 weeks doing the thing I love most - music... But now I'm back on the ground and have so many things to catch up on. For one, this blog needs a little love and attention! Secondly, my wardrobe needs a new injection... (first world problem, I know)
And I have all new goodies to add to my online store (clothing, music AND jewellery).

So, to get that inspiration fire burning again I've been collecting images for a new mood-board, getting me back into the swing of where this creative head is at in 2013... I always like to start with pictures to get a vibe... then everything grows from there. So far, my 2013 has been all about music and performing... And streamlining my home/work life. Luckily for me, my home and "work" life are pretty intertwined - but that can also be hard... Anyways, more on that later.

The first quarter of the year has ended and the artistic side of me has been waiting in the wings... but it's about ready for the spotlight now. The most important thing I learned in 2012 was patience, and I think I'm getting used to it. Haha.

"Create Your Best Year Yet Giveaway"
To kick off my 'getting-back-into-the-swing-of-things' splurge, I'm very excited to announce the lucky winner of the recent giveaway I held... This lucky lady has won ALL of the following goodies, thanks to some very generous sponsors including Mother & Father PR and Park Avenue PR.

$150 to spend online with Bless'ed Are The Meek
A choice of shoes from BooHoo.com
"The Huntress" necklace from the incredible Wild & Free Jewelry
A collection of scrumptiously scented candles from BeCalm Soy Candles
An exclusive copy of my new EP Borrowed & Blue and MojoMade goodies


AND THE LUCKY WINNER IS:
Sonia De Macedo,  of Melbourne
"2 huge scoops of whirlwind travel adventures overseas + 1 brand spanking new cannon 5D to document everything + a dash of sass to jazz up my wardrobe for the following months!"

... is how Sonia is going to make this her best year yet. Congratulations!

And these three creative lovelies will each get a copy of my new EP Borrowed & Blue and something special from MojoMade.

Leah Renee Clarke, Adelaide
Sophie Hebert, Canada
Margot Parker, UK

Look out for an email from MojoMade to claim your goodies xx







*Images in this post collected from Google




11 peeps said something:

  1. All these images are just perfect... I can't wait to see where the inspiration takes you! Sorry again for missing you in Melbs :) xx

    www.ponygold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweets - I'm SERIOUSLY gonna reply to that email you sent :) It's been manic!
      Much love and light xx

      Delete
  2. super pics; 0)

    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing what the rest of the year brings for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did u find these pics *_* beautifull:) congrats to winners <3 I'm waiting for a new video and a chance to buy your CD:**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All over the place - but my have place for images in WeHeartit.com x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x