On the Road with Newton Faulkner - Tour Diary 1

Forrest Fairy on the Central Coast. Wearing One Teaspoon

Changing guitar strings will never be the same after the Champagne-on-arrival welcome 

Newton Faulkner and I before going on stage.

Obligatory mid-flight shot.

Ridiculously good-looking-pancakes at St Edmonds Cafe, Melbourne.
[154 Greville St, Prahran VIC 3181]

Obligatory mid-tour selfie, wearing Lotus Mendes bling.

What I see at my feet every night... Lola, my Roland Loop Station.

After sound-check at The Prince Bandroom, Melbourne

Obligatory "I'm-at-the-airport" shot. 
Virgin Australia all the way (because they let me take 2 bags!) and my go-to ROC Boots.

Walking Disco Ball thanks to Evil Twin & Market HQ

 Sound-Check at The Tivoli, Brisbane, wearing The Story Of pants.

Just before going on stage for the last show of my recent national tour with Newton Faulkner, I said to one of the roadies:

"Ahhh... Last show tonight... Then it's back to the real world"

Looking at me with a deflated roll of the eyes "Yep," he groaned.
"So, whats the real world for you? What's the day job you have to go back to?"

"Oh... Um... Actually, just more of this."

You will never hear me complain about my life.
I consider myself a very, very lucky girl.
And I have a sneaking suspicion that the world is plotting to do good against me.








1 peeps said something:

  1. This is so amazing and exciting! Very jealous... xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x