I'm Walking at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Festival


So this is a little bit CRAZY! I'm excited to announce that I'll be WALKING THE CATWALK at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Festival next week in Sydney! Salute The Sun is the debut show from Market HQ and I'll be styling a couple of looks that you'll be able to buy right after the show.

  W I N   T I C K E T S  
If you're in Sydney and want the chance to attend the show (and watch my debut as a "model"- the impossible dream for a shortie like me. Insert Carrie Bradshaw "OMG she's fashion road-kill" moment here)
I've got 2 GA tickets up for grabs!

  H O W   T O   E N T E R  
What's your favourite trend for the upcoming spring/summer season?

Comment on my Facebook Page with you answer to this question.
facebook.com/MorganJoanel

**Hurry - the giveaway closes next Wednesday August 21st!**





---------------------------------

And if you'd like to secure your ticket for the show in any case - MBFF are offering a 2-for-1 deal here.
Use the code SHOPPING to redeem the offer.



See you there fashion lovers x






1 peeps said something:

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x