ANNOUNCEMENT | NEW MojoMade Jewellery Collection at RAW Sydney | May 30th

Excited to announce that I'll be participating in RAW Sydney for the REVOLUTION Show on May 30th! RAW [Natural Born Artists] is like a one-night-mini-arts-festival that showcases hand-picked talent in over 60 cities world-wide, and they've asked to feature my MojoMade Jewellery… AND have me perform live [Double, double Mojo trouble!]. 

⫷ GRAB YOUR $15 PRE-SALE TICKETS HERE ⫸

SO WHAT IS RAW?
Along with me doing my thing, there will be more music and all sorts of artistic things to enjoy from independent films, runway fashion shows from an up-and-coming local designers, art galleries featuring visual artists and photographers, and performance art (comedy/dance/fire dancers, you name it...). So, you'll get a little taste of everything - combine all this creativity with drinks, fun, and good company and we're in for wild night! 


⫷ Wanna join me? Get your tickets here! 





NEW MOJOMADE COLLECTION 'ATLANTIS'
The Atlantis Collection, centred around the deeply calming vibrations of Magnesite, will debut at RAW Sydney on May 30th. As this luxe collection won't officially launch until July, this will be a special early-bird chance for you to get your hands on some new MojoMade treasures with a limited number of pieces available for purchase on the night. And as a little bonus (coz I'm feeling super generous and creative) along with Atlantis, The Elemental Collection pieces will also be available for purchase and a second drop of never before seen pieces will be added!! So make sure you grab your tickets here!


LIVE MUSIC PERFORMANCE
As a little something extra, I'll be performing new tunes from my upcoming album (Yes, finally! Much more on this is arriving here excruciatingly soon!) I'll have my loop pedals and gypset-vibes to treat your ears to whilst you peruse all the incredible art, photography and fashion that local Sydney designers and artists have to show.

⫷ Get your tickets here! 





1 peeps said something:

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x