Bananarama Paleo Bread. Yes You Want It.


This super easy and all Paleo Banana Bread is just something worth sharing! I've adapted ingredients and portion sizes from other recipes, so of course you can do the same (someone please try this with fig and almonds in it??!), but here's a base to start with.

Ingredients for a mini loaf:
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup desiccated or flaked coconut
1/4 almond meal
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup coconut milk or almond milk
2 bananas
1 TBsp coconut oil
2 large eggs
1.5 TBsp organic agave nectar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
Pinch of salt to taste

Do this:
Oven at 180 degrees. 
Oil, eggs, agave, vanilla, vinegar, cinnamon in processor to mix. 
Then add milk, mashed bananas, coconut and mix. 
Pour into tray / tin laying sliced banana on top.
Add a sprinkle of cinnamon. 
Bake for 40-45 min. 

Enjoy! X





1 peeps said something:

  1. Yes I really want it,BANANARAMA PALEO BREAD it is looking so delicious, I will try to make it today at home as i'm a academic writer at Dissertation Assistance in Dubai so I worked 8 hours a day so therefore I hardly get time to cooked somethings like this but today i will try to make BANANARAMA PALEO BREAD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x