Counting Down to New MojoMade

In case you've been living under a rock - or in my case, a crystal - last night was the first showing of my new MojoMade collection (I'll get round to a full blog post on that this week, right now I'm on 3 hours sleep after a big creative night for RAW showcase). I was counting down all week on Instagram and suffice to say I have been knee deep in crystals and haven't had much time to breathe, let alone blog. Lucky breathing is autonomous, if only I could work out how to do that with blogging - on the other hand, I'm pretty close to it with Instagram. You should follow me @morganjoanel - I autonomously insta-breathe daily.

Anyways, here's a little re-cap of my insta-countdown, with a couple of sneak peeks at what is coming for MojoMade Jewellery! Make sure you join the MojoTribe (subscription box at the end of this post), there's something special landing in your inbox next week.  I'll give you a clue - it's a got 'exclusive' and 'members only' and 'new collection' in it… 









2 peeps said something:


  1. Feel glad that I discovered this blog. Enjoyed a lot of reading and sharing your post about the amazing trip to Manali. Some of the places you
    have mentioned are my favorite places too! I'd also want to go to Manali with my family for our weekend getaway and I am extremely excited about doing this. I carefully researched the pros and cons of numerous Manali tour packages before selecting one of the affordable Manali Tour Packages
    for myself. With this post, I have learned a lot about the important things I must make. The forthcoming family trip to Manali that I will be taking with my wife and kids is something I am looking forward to. Wish me a happy and safe journey!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x