Full Blood Moon Eclipse in Aries | October 8th 2014


Eclipses are the most powerful transit that we can experience, bringing about major endings + beginnings. Tonight’s full moon in Aries brings firey desires and creativity with the power to step into the next phase of our destiny – especially to those who work with these energies…


Remember last month when the full moon was in Pisces and we were working through seriously deep healings? (I wrote about it here, if you need recap or just to get some context). It seemed like everywhere we looked in September, people were surrounded by heaviness, old woulds, dealing with stuff they thought had gone away but really hadn't... 

Well, GOOD NEWS little sparklings! We are past that for the moment, and if you took time in September to heal some of that stuff, then today is the PERFECT mix of cosmic energies to step into who you really are... 

So, take charge of your life! 
Be the captain of your ship! 
Break on through to the other side! 

But take note: balance is key with a full moon in firey Aries AND a lunar eclipse – so avoid going to extremes and making rash decisions – they could come back to bite you in the ass later.

This is all about releasing your fear and doubt – you are supported and definitely not alone. It’s the perfect time to merge with, and allow your Higher Self to supply you with the wisdom you that you need. Haven't met your Higher Self yet? Try Lisa Berkovits' ‘Let Your Higher Self Lead’ guided meditation on the Omvana Mediation App – it will blow your mind!

So here we go #wildsparks –  shedding old beliefs and patterns so our true selves can emerge… See you on the other side! 

Insights here are merged from my own energies and those found on MYSTIC MAMMA.




≪☮☽The Mojo†ribe ☾☮≫


18 peeps said something:

  1. What do female think of guys that wear necklaces?
    Emerald

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say this has been probably the most helpful posts for me. Please keep it up. I cant wait to read whats next.
    hand made necklaces

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I really appreciate all the great content you have here. I am glad I cam across it!
    jewelry from India

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's so bad about a pearl necklace?
    Claddagh Ring

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your post & I will always be coming frequently to read more of your post. Thank you very much for your post once more.
    Sell Diamonds NY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spot on with this article, I really think this website needs more attention.  I'll probably be back to read more, thanks for the info.
    modern bohemian clothing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the helpful post. I found your blog with Google and I will start following. Hope to see new blogs soon.
    fashion accessories

    ReplyDelete
  8. Valuable information! Looking forward to seeing your notes posted.
    Llaveros para hoteles

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's really a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this.
    Cosplay Costumes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing info. Keep up the good work...We hope you will visit our blog often as we discuss topics of interest to you
    black flys eyewear

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about half an hour. I am a newbie and your post is valuable for me.
    custom alabama championship ring

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shop online wide range of fashion jewelry upto 87% off. Online Fashion Jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  13. This article is very amazing. I really like this article very much. This article gave me a lot of information on this topic. Keep it up and keep sharing this type of useful information with us.
    Microsoft Office Crack
    Kutool For Excel Crack
    Download TC Games Crack
    gihosoft registration key
    deskscapes crack
    warband serial key
    beyond compare key
    tridef 3d crack

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have read many blogs in the net but have never come across such a well written blog. Good work keep it up
    custom stretch table covers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x