Wild at Heart with Glamour Kills


 
Wild at Heart Tee: Glamour Kills   |   Lace Bralette: American Apparel   |   Necklace: Recreational   |   Skull Ring: Lotus Mendes   |   Claw Ring: LowLuv @ Loveofeos.com

The print, the cut, the undeniable truth of it. Be prepared to see a few more posts featuring this Wild at Heart tee by Glamour Kills - teamed in this post with a peach maxi for some weekend-markets-loitering. I tend to overkill things I love :) Boys - You can get one here.

About 6 months ago I came across Glamour Kills, a t-shirt label out of New York. At first glance it was just a little crush and I was all giddy with graphic tee's lust, so I popped my GLMRKLS cherry with this and this (luckily they post internationally and fit nicely into my 'struggling-artist-budget'). Upon further investigation I was pretty stoked to see that Glamour Kills do a whole lot more that just produce t-shirts (and bathing suits, accessories and denim of course!).

The guy behind the art and label is Mark Capicotto, who started the whole thing in his parents basement and began with the idea of 'when pigs fly' as a starting point for his label. The logo of a flying pig is the thing that totally cemented this label in my must-follow-list of favourite indie designers...  See, when I was in high-school my best friend and I came up with this ridiculous cartoon based around Evil Rick the Flying Pig and Captain Ashley the Super Cat. We had a theme song and full cast of regulars and characters that would come and go, including Jessie-The-Keg-On-Legs-Dog.

No, really.
Maybe one day I'll share it with you. Haha.

Anyways - what sets this killer label aside from all the others is the amalgamation of fashion, art and music. You'll see what I mean by looking through the pages of their site or facebook. Music tours, constant rep in Nylon Magazine (need I say more?) and the big decider: my mum likes them on facebook.

Seriously cool.
 

BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM



24 peeps said something:

  1. The shirt is really amazing! I love cutting out my shirts too :P

    ♥ Megann of Style Surgery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveee your jewelry and that top is rad... great styling! x



    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the top, looks so good with this skirt too. Great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your rings!

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love your maxi skirt <3


    XOXOJOANNIE
    ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like a lot your skirt :D very cool

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning outfit! I will definitely have to check out Glamour Kills, it looks like they seriously make awesomeness!

    Sonia
    xoxo
    daringcoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit! Must go check out the label also you are killing it in the accessories department, looking good!!
    xx

    www.georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this cropped top!! really like it when one can see what you're wearing underneath ;)

    xo Ola
    blogdirtysecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great outfit! You look so lovely. I love the top and the colour of the skirt is so nice. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look totally gorgeous :)
    xoxo


    www.fashion-ily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. that outfit is so fab, the accessories really give it the finishing touch !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the combo of edgy with cute!

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looove the whole outfit!!!
    Skirt is amazing and the top is incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. great outfit and love that necklace x

    http://highstreetfashionlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm only 6 weeks online,a musician,artist,and much more.Penny4heaven,If u wanna know what I'm about I'm easy to find on the web,visit my pages,blog,lists,links,and more,Penelope Morgan-Caesar,Angelsatation Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm going to publish some of my music very soon,but I firtst have to put it from tape to cd,that will take a while,but I hope to publish some of it real soon online.P4h

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love how you've matched the hardcore/rock style top with such a soft and pretty maxi skirt. It works so well together xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very classy outfit - and from the side, very daring!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this whole outfit, the contrast between the top and the skirt works so well! Might have to get myself one of these tees
    www.twbloggg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. gorgeous hunny! i love this skirt - looks precious on you!
    xxx
    ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x